Monday, February 15, 2010

We got funding for another year!

Hi.  I haven't really ever written details on this blog about my plans or the status of my employment/service.  Mostly because the majority of readers is family and they know my plans, but now it seems there are no readers so I can just talk about whatever.  SAGA is the umbrella organization for lots of non-profit programs including YABAH, which I have been apart of for 10 months now.  SAGA has decided to let YABAH go as they felt it was not in the best interest of their organization to oversee the continuation of YABAH.  Since then, the director of our program, Karen, has applied for grants independent of any host organizations.  She received notice this week that the grant has been approved!  Details will need to be worked out, but this means I will doing whatever I can to help make another year and another house completed.

On another note, I've been looking into my adventurous departure from Alaska along with a project that will begin hopefully in March.  I will not give you any details, but I will show you what books I have recently purchased.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I love the pictures. The house is looking amazing. I'd like to see some pictures of the other sides, too. I love the porch!

    ReplyDelete